To place a listing on this page, please contact Linda Glazier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Horses for Lease
THE WSTF RECOMMENDS THAT YOU CHECK THE AERC RECORD (at aerc.org) OF ANY HORSE PRIOR TO LEASING.
- Proven Tevis Horses for Lease by Global Endurance Training Center; contact Christoph Schork at email@example.com or (435) 260-1494
- Shawn Bowling - Tevis horses for lease for the Ride and the Ed Ride (4th July Weekend).
(916) 826-8500 or Sbkleenair@yahoo.com
- To lease a Tevis mount, contact: Potato@jps.net (530) 488-0317 PST
- Proven Tevis horse for Lease: Two completions with leased riders. International, world class horse. Very safe and uncomplicated to ride. Full info here. Contact: Jenna.
Seeking Tevis horses
- I am looking to do an exchange for a Tevis horse for a 100-ride on one of my horses on the east coast. My horses are capable and well trained. I’d like to exchange with a light or featherweight if possible. I’ve completed 4500+ endurance miles with 88% completion rate, 15-100 miles starts and 11 completions. I take good care of my horses and any I ride. Holly Corcoran, AERC #M32410. (570) 594-8608 firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are looking to connect with a horse for Tevis and would like to get your name out there, please contact Linda Glazier at email@example.com
Places to Stay/Board
- Paradise in Pilot Hill with stunning views: 32 foot Outdoor RV travel trailer located on a 5-acre horse ranch just a short trailer-ride from the Western States Trail. We have room for 2 horses (for an additional charge) and room for trailer parking with an easy turn around. Located 5 miles from Cool, 3 miles from Cronan Ranch, and 12 miles to Auburn - Endurance Capital of the World. Nearby you can run, hike, mountain bike or ride horses; close to whitewater rafting on the South Fork of the American River; historic Coloma - site of 1848 gold discovery; wine tasting; and Folsom Lake. Enjoy amazing views, fire pit and a propane BBQ. Our one bedroom trailer is out fitted with top of the line linens, cookware and outdoor tableware. We have farm fresh eggs available, a seasonal vegetable garden and fruit trees. Sleeps 4. Contact Pam/Doyle at (530) 613-4044 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tevis riders come enjoy this very unique vacation rental for yourself and your Tevis mount. Available for any pre-riding you might want or rest and recuperation after the ride. We offer significant discounts for Tevis Riders. We live on 20 acres of idyllic foothill property along the wine trail and only minutes from Auburn California. I am a previous Tevis Rider and know the trails and where trailheads are located. You can see our property at airbnb.com/h/colusariversidealpacas Please call ahead before you book a reservation for instructions on how to get your discounts. Sheila Scroggins at (530) 218-6255
Placer County Visitors Bureau http://www.visitplacer.com/ (866) 752-2371
Disclaimer of Warranties and of any WSTF Liability
This website and listing is provided as a service of the Western States Trail Foundation. The Foundation accepts no responsibility for the opinions and information posted on this site by others. The Foundation disclaims all warranties with regard to information posted on this site, whether posted by the Foundation or any third party, including but not limited to all implied warranties of merchantability and fitness. In no event shall the Foundation be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from or arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of any information posted on this website.